The Journal highlights our extraordinary members; recommends things to do around Denver; and explores holism in business.
Vendor Highlight Series
Madison is a passionate wellness entrepreneur providing simple solutions for greater physical and mental well-being. She is an Ayurvedic doctor, yoga, and meditation teacher, and makes ancient wisdom accessible and straightforward to your everyday life. Madison has a clinical practice where she focuses on digestive and hormonal health, and teaches cooking workshops and leads wellness retreats. All of these services are provided through Shri Wellness.
Faces of Shift With Catalyst Architecture
Each month at Shift Workspaces, we have the opportunity to highlight a valued member. We love getting to know our members not only on a professional level but also on a personal one. This month, we sat down with the Team from Catalyst Architecture. Continue reading to hear more about the work being done by this team.
Hors d’oeuvres Hour
What defines the perfect hors d’oeuvres? Cuisines throughout the different cultures offer a variety of small culinary plates from street carts to fine dining. We define the perfect hors d’oeuvres as a flavorful and light bite that stimulates the appetite in anticipation of the main course. Served hot or cold, these simple dishes contribute to a delightful meal.
Faces of Shift with Think Health
Each month at Shift Workspaces, we have the opportunity to highlight a valued member. We love getting to know our members not only on a professional level but also on a personal one.
Simplicity During the Holidays
We all know how busy the month of December can be. Hosting family and friends, attending holiday parties, and curating festive dinners can be both thrilling and tiring
- Why Asking for Help is not a Sign of Weakness
- 5 Benefits of Eating Healthy
- Does it Really Matter if We Buy Local?
- Faces of Shift with Tom Filippini, Founder & CEO of StraightLine Private Air
- Faces of Shift with Madison Carroll
- Importance of Supporting Local Farmers In Colorado Farmers’ Markets
- What Are the Top Benefits of Practicing Yoga Outdoors?
- Faces of Shift with Natasha Felton Colorado Commercial Companies
- Feel Safe Returning to In-Person Meetings
- Faces of Shift with Whole Body Healing Nutrition